Sheraton Tysons Hotel
8661 Leesburg Pike, Tysons, VA, 22182, United States
Phone: (703) 448-1234
3.8/5 (399 reviews)
Just 20 minutes from Washington, D.C., enjoy our Tysons Corner VA hotel
Adjacent to the Spring Hill Road Metrorail Silver Line Stop, Sheraton Tysons Hotel grants you the convenient access to all the things to do in Tysons Corner, Virginia.
Nestled in the center of Northern Virginia’s newly energized urban and residential setting, guests will enjoy the legendary Wolf Trap, Virginia's famous Wineries, the Blue Ridge Mountain landscape and a plethora of natural parks.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Earn 3X and 1K Starpoints
Earn 3X and 1K Starpoints
Register for SPG® Triple Up by July 17, 2016, to earn bonus Starpoints® on stays of two or more nights. Unlimited earnings with:
- Triple Starpoints on stays all days of week
- An extra 1,000 Starpoints on stays that include a Friday or Saturday night
Plan your summer getaway between May 9 through July 31, 2016 to earn unlimited Starpoints.Book This Offer
30th Anniversary Package
Help us celebrate our 30th anniversary with our new exclusive package. Relax in our spacious guest rooms, featuring the Sheraton Signature Bed or refresh with complimentary access to our state-of-the-art Sheraton Fitness center and indoor pool.
Stay with us for two nights and get the third for just $30 plus:
- A room located on the 10th floor or higher with a view of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia Woodlands or Tysons Skyline
- Complimentary high speed Internet access in guest room
- Complimentary overnight parking
- Rates starting at $99/night
Book online or call 866-716-8134 and mention code LCPKG2.Book This Offer
Stay & Play Family Package
Explore the beauty of the season with the whole family on a weekend getaway to Tysons. Book our family package and receive:
- Overnight accommodations from $119 per night
- A room with a view of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia Woodlands or Tysons Skyline
- Four tickets to the local Tysons AMC Theater for a night out
- Two for 1 admission to Jefferson Falls Mini Golf at Jefferson District Park
- “Summer Exploration” packet with area guides, maps, tips and helpful local information
- Discounted admission to the local landmark Colvin Run Mill
- Welcome Packet with directions to Riverbend Park & Nature Center on the Potomac River
Book online or call 866-716-8134 and mention code LAPKG1.
Offer is valid for Thursday - Sunday stays. Two night stay minimum required.
Pay Rates Equal to Your Birth Year
Get your second and third night at rates equal to your birth year. Happy birth year to you.
- First night: from $109
- Second & third night: rate equals your birth year (Born in 1948? Pay $48.)
- Rates will be confirmed at check-in upon presentation of valid ID.
Book online or call 866-716-8134 and mention code NBR.Book This Offer
Weekend Savings Plus Breakfast
It’s time to turn on your weekend. Special perks for Starwood Preferred Guest® members:
- 35%* off stays Thursday – Sunday
- Daily continental breakfast for two in the hotel restaurant
Book online, or call 877-782-0150 and ask for rate plan SPG35B. Blackout dates apply.
Not an SPG® Member? Join today and discover just how rewarding membership can be.
*35% discount is taken off of RACK rates. Best available rate will be given if lower than 35% off RACKBook This Offer
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 399 verified guest reviews
73%of our guests
recommend this hotel
This was a romantic getaway for the two of us and we picked this hotel for the great rate and the nice views offered from upper floors. the facilities may be a bit dated but the staff is outstanding especially at the front desk. Olga was very patient with us and very friendly in her attitude and resolving the problems we were having with our room. She took care of everything with a smile and a calm reassuring demeanor. all the staff wee friendly. We were surprised to see all the green around the hotel and large trees providing shade to the outdoor parking area. We could not find the entrance to the parking garage however the weather was good and out door parking not a problem.
Sheraton Tysons Hotel is located at 8661 Leesburg Pike adjacent to the Spring Hill Silver Line Metrorail stop.
- Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
- Great Falls Park
- Meadowlark Botanical Gardens
- Tysons Corner Shopping Center
- Tysons Galleria Mall
How To Get Here
Hours Of Operation
Tyson's Vibrant Meeting Space
Sheraton Tysons Hotel offers 27 meeting spaces, with the largest spanning over 10,000 sq. ft.
- Over 45,000 sq ft. of indoor meeting space
- 27 meeting rooms
- 449 guest rooms
- In-house AV services
- Complimentary shuttle
- On-site car rental