Sheraton Tysons Hotel
8661 Leesburg Pike, Tysons, VA, 22182, United States
Phone: (703) 448-1234
3.8/5 (408 reviews)
Experience our Tysons Corner hotel, just 20 minutes from Washington, D.C.
Adjacent to the Spring Hill Road Metrorail Silver Line Stop, our Tysons Corner hotel grants you seamless access to all the things to do in Tysons Corner and downtown D.C.
Thrive in a newly energized urban and residential setting with thoughtful service and enrich your stay with a local experience at the legendary Wold Trap, famous wineries and a plethora of natural parks.
Established as the Tysons Corner hotel meeting destination, our expert team will help you plan the perfect meeting or family gathering.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Introducing SPG Pro® Toast Twice.
Pay Rates Equal to Your Birth Year
Get your second and third night at rates equal to your birth year. Happy birth year to you.
- First night: from $109
- Second & third night: rate equals your birth year (Born in 1948? Pay $48.)
- Rates will be confirmed at check-in upon presentation of valid ID.
Book online or call 866-716-8134 and mention code NBR.
SPG Pro Double Double is back.
The SPG® Pro Double Double promotion is back by popular demand. Just be sure to register to earn double Starpoints®1 and double eligible nights2 toward elite status for your meetings and events.
Book and arrive between December 1, 2016, and June 30, 2017, at 1,300+ SPG-participating hotels and resorts across 10 distinctive brands worldwide.
Introducing SPG Pro® Toast Twice.
Here’s “two” you. Earn double Starpoints® for your eligible catering events with this exclusive promotion. This means you’ll earn two Starpoints for every US $3 of eligible revenue spent on catering events with a signed hotel contract.
Here’s how it works:
- Double your earning power. Earn two Starpoints for every $3 of eligible revenue spent on catering events.
- Valid on events from September 1, 2016 – February 28, 2017
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 408 verified guest reviews
74%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Dining room personnel were not attentive. After being told by hostess at buffet not to worry about getting your drinks it will be served at the table, had to ask three times to get coffee. Personnel looked like they did not want to be there. No smiles.
Sheraton Tysons Hotel is located at 8661 Leesburg Pike adjacent to the Spring Hill Silver Line Metrorail stop.
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport
- Dulles International Airport
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- 1st Stage Theater
- Angelika Film Center & Café at Mosaic
- Reston National Golf Course
- Waters Field
- Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts
- Burke Lake
- Fountainhead Regional Park
- George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate
- Great Falls Park
- Lake Fairfax Park
- Meadowlark Botanical Gardens
- Lincoln Memorial
- Smithsonian Institution National Museum of Natural History
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center
- US Marine Corps War Memorial
- Washington Monument
- Baltimore Amtrak Station
- Burke Centre Station - Amtrak
- Sping Hill Metro Station
- Union Station
- Tysons Corner Shopping Center
- Tysons Galleria Mall
How To Get Here
Hours Of Operation
Tyson's Vibrant Meeting Space
Sheraton Tysons Hotel offers 27 meeting spaces, with the largest spanning over 10,000 sq. ft.
- Over 45,000 sq ft. of indoor meeting space
- 27 meeting rooms
- 449 guest rooms
- In-house AV services
- Complimentary shuttle
- On-site car rental