Reconnect with family, classmates, and colleagues in Tysons, Virginia and Washington, DC
With the Nation’s Capital as your backdrop, take in the sites, enjoy good company and visit one of our family reunion venues, or catch up with loved ones while exploring all Washington, DC has to offer.
Rekindle memories with former classmates, enjoy all that Washington, DC and Tysons, Virginia have to offer.
Relive memories and swap stories by the pool or at the restaurant, and go into the city to visit the museums and memorials.
- Use Real Simple's Reunion Planning Guide for helpful hints on setting a timeline and sending invitations
- Let reunionplanner.com walk you through setting a reunion budget
- Learn to pick the perfect location for all ages
- With the beautiful countryside that Northern Virginia has to offer, enjoy Great Falls Park or one of many other locations nearby for a picnic.
Fun & Games
- Activities can make or break your reunion - get inspired here
- Buffet, Plated Meal, or just drinks? Explore our e-menus for catered options!
- Make sure to capture every moment with great film. Find a photographer wherever you are.
- We are conveniently located near Tysons Corner Mall, Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts, and all of the monuments and cultural events that the nation's capital has to offer. Check out other local attractions and things to do in Tysons Corner.
The Sheraton Tysons Hotel offers special reunion specific package components to meet every family's specific needs and to make sure everyone has the chance to relax and connect with each other. Some of these exclusive offers include:
- Special group room rates based on 10 or more guest rooms per night
- Exclusive meal options and extensive catering themes to make your events personalized and special
- SPG Points earned on spend and can be redeemed globally at participating hotels
Get to Know Our Property
Sheraton Tysons Hotel is situated in a prime location between two international airports and seamless access to all the things to do in Tysons Corner and Downtown Washington, D.C.
Thrive in a newly energized urban and residential setting with thoughtful service and enrich your stay with a local experience at our local restaurants and venues, famous wineries, and countless natural parks.
Offering shuttle service within the immediate area among other exclusive hotel features and amenities, visitors are able to access all of the excitement and intrigue of the D.C.-Northern Virginia region. With over 500 shops, eateries and department stores, including flagship stores such as Bloomingdale's, Macy's, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Neiman Marcus, both Tysons Galleria and Tysons Corner Center invite you to enjoy a complete shopping, dining, and entertainment experience.