Bring Your Wedding Dreams to Life in our Northern Virginia Venues
Share your joy with family and friends in the elegant setting of Sheraton Tysons Hotel. Whether you envision an intimate celebration or a grand gala with hundreds of guests, you'll find the perfect venue for your wedding ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner within our hotel. No matter which venue you select, our team of experts is on hand to assist you with planning all of the details, from working with our catering department to create custom menus to ensuring every moment of your wedding in our northern Virginia venues is perfectly executed.
Our convenient location in Tysons Corner, close to both Dulles and Ronald Reagan Airports and the Spring Hill Road stop on Metro's Silver Line, makes it easy for your guests to arrive for your wedding. Entertain your out of town guests with fun activities in the Washington DC and Arlington area before your wedding welcome reception and festivities begin.
Hotel venues and accommodations for your wedding at a glance:
- Indoor venue capacity: up to 1,240 guests
- Customizable reception menus
- Complimentary holding room
- Dedicated Wedding Specialist
Submit an online form with your details for us to review, or contact our Wedding Specialist to schedule a tour:
Exceptional Northern Virginia Wedding Venues
With two of most unique and pristine ballroom settings within the Washington DC region, our Tysons Corner wedding venues cater to both intimate and larger celebrations. Dance under the stars in our Tysons Ballroom, or enjoy a grand celebration in our more traditional Fairfax Ballroom. Each venue is perfect for sharing your special day and creating lasting memories for all. Learn more about our venues below.
- Size: 7,000 square feet
- Maximum Guests: 300
Tysons Ballroom includes a pre-function foyer as well as an outdoor terrace area.
- Size: 10,752 square feet
- Maximum Guests: 800
Ash Grove Ballroom
- Size: 3,400 square feet
- Maximum Guests: 150
The Fairfax and Ash Grove Ballrooms can be combined to allow for over 1,200 guests.
Weddings at a Glance
THE PERFECT PACKAGE FOR YOUR BIG DAY
Sheraton Tysons Hotel will take care of your every need while you celebrate with friends and family. Allow our team of service professionals to create long lasting memories, special moments, and a time for you and your loved ones to connect!
- Complimentary suite for couple the night of the reception
- White or ivory floor length linens with coordinating napkins
- Full menu tasting for up to four guests with confirmed booking
- Complimentary self parking
- Complimentary dance floor and staging
- Complimentary holding room with private cocktail reception for wedding party
- Wedding Menu tasting for up to four people (not full menu tasting)
- Custom wedding website where guests can book sleeping rooms and RSVPs can be monitored
- Starwood Preferred Planner points applicable towards honeymoon stays
Exclusive Wedding Offers
Allow Your Wedding to Pay For Your Honeymoon
When you select Sheraton Tysons Hotel as your wedding destination you’ll receive special rewards and bonus Starpoints® which can be used immediately towards honeymoon nights.
- Earn up to 100,000 bonus Starpoints®*
- Overnight guestroom or suite accommodations for bridal couple on wedding night
- Sparkling toast during the wedding reception
- Valid on weddings reserved by December 31, 2019 and hosted by December 31, 2019
- Contact a Wedding Specialist at (703) 448-1234 or request more information online.
*Client is eligible for a Starpoint® signing bonus equal to one Starpoint for every one US dollar ($1) of contracted food and beverage and room rental fees, maximum 100,000 Starpoints.
Wedding Rooms = Free Night Awards
Earn Starpoints® when your wedding guests stay with us. Your guests can earn Starpoints on eligible nights, while you earn triple Starpoints on all group rooms consumed.
Contact a Wedding Specialist at (703) 448-1234 or request more information online.
Rehearsal Dinner Venue
Begin your wedding weekend with a rehearsal dinner in one of our private dining rooms or smaller event venues. Enjoy classic comfort cuisine with boutique wine, beer and cocktails while mingling with your closest family and friends.
Invite your guests to join you for a celebratory brunch as they send you off on your honeymoon. Enjoy a full breakfast menu, plus everything you need for beverages from espresso to mimosas.