Tysons Corner Wedding Venue at Sheraton Premiere at Tysons Corner
As a northern Virginia landmark for over 20 years, we take great pride in helping you create the wedding of a lifetime with our friendly and sincere service at our Tysons Corner wedding venue.
From sophisticated glamour to meaningful traditionalism, lighting to linens, even booking rooms for out of town guests, and coordinating outside catering partners for multi cultural celebrations. Our wedding specialist will handle all the details so that you can relax, refresh, and savor the celebration.
Your Wedding Day is Your Day and we want to help you make it even more special.
Our newly renovated Fairfax and Ash Grove Ballrooms are ideally located on the lobby level, making for the perfect setting for a large ceremony with dinner and dancing for up to 600 guests. The Tysons Ballroom, our unique venue enclosed in glass with a private outdoor patio, is our best kept secret. Ceremonies or receptions can be perfection on our lush outdoor pool courtyard.
Our Executive Chef, Bobbie Miller, has custom-designed specialty wedding packages with you and your guests in mind. Sheraton Premiere is always happy to tailor your wedding, guaranteeing that your magical day is unforgettable. We host a diverse range of celebrations at Sheraton Premiere at Tysons Corner. In the event that we cannot accommodate your culinary requirements on site, we are confident that one of our local catering partners will suit your every need.
Located in the heart of Tysons Corner, our Tysons Corner wedding venue provides easy access to the following:
- 12 Miles West of Washington, DC and National Airport via route 66
- 15 Miles East of Dulles International Airport via 267 toll road
- 4 Minutes from Tyson's Corner I and the Tysons Galleria II
- Approximately 4.5 Miles to Dunn Loring Metro Station
Special Arrangements for the Bride and Groom:
Sheraton Premiere's Romantic Wedding Package Includes:
- Bridal suite and groom changing room
- White floor-length linens and coordinating napkins
- Full menu tasting for up to four guests with confirmed booking
- Complimentary self parking
- Custom wedding website where guests can book sleeping rooms and RSVPs can be monitored
- Starwood Preferred Planner points applicable towards honeymoon stays
- Complimentary shuttle service to Dulles airport for the bride and groom
- Use of baby grand pianos